This course will teach you more than how to build and maintain a computer. Its goal is to enrich student’s ability to install hardware and develop problem-solving skills through rich content and clear explanation. We will once again increase your understanding of computer hardware and assembly, and the technical understanding of all kinds of computer accessories.
- Keyboard / Mouse / Network Card system boot techniques
- Elaborate on the causes and consequences of overheating the computer and the solutions
- Install and use of hardware doctor
- ROM BIOS upgrade principles and detailed steps
- The use of USB cards, USB Flash Disk principles and techniques, and difference between USB 1.0, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Explained in detail on functionality of restore card. Including installation and use of restore card and learn how to use restore card to protect the computer
- Windows System Restore (System Restore) application
- IR (Infrared) and Bluetooth (Bluetooth) with the understanding and application
- And more…
Requires the completion of Computer Hardware 101.
Age: 10 - 16
No courses currently running. Please check back later.